Sunday 25 March 2007

L'empire des anges, by Bernard Werner

L'empire des anges From this author, I have also read the ants trilogy (loved the two first books, mixed feelings about the third) and "L'ultime secret", a real page turner, even if I didn't love the book.

One more time, I had mix feelings about one of Bernard Werner's books. The story is very interesting, the book is a page turner. The perspective is unusual and I liked it. I was annoyed by the pseudo-scientific data (such as animals evolving from plants). Also, I wonder what's the good thing about becoming an angel .. it sounds terribly boring. I also wonder why people would want to stop re-incarnate into humans. I suppose it is because I am lucky with the life I have, but I would rather go on for another one and have some more fun rather than become a guardian angel.

No comments: