Friday 11 May 2007

Utopia, by Lincoln Child

Utopia, by Lincoln Child A fantastic thriller. I really enjoyed discovering this amazing amusement park with all its technology and perfect immersion words. The plot is set little by little and keeps you turning page after page .. for a long time: the book is huge ! It had me falling asleep at 3AM several nights in a row.

Only draw back: I sometimes felt like the author wrote technical details just to show off (look, I know this and that about weapons, or about computers ...).

Other than that, the characters are interesting, and there are more than enough events and turns in the plot to keep the reader entertained. I hope they'll make one great movie out of the book: I want to see these Worlds come true ;D

1 comment:

Deepak Gopi said...

:)Hi Nice to meet you :) from India
thanks for the info